30 Minute Bio-individual Clinical Coaching or Diet and Lifestyle Coaching with Ashley James:
30 minutes – $75
60 minutes -$145
Why coaching is different:
Coaching is a guiding hand to help you navigate and understand your specific bioindividual
needs. You will better learn how to integrate our recommendations to develop sustainable habits for optimal wellness.
In a clinical coaching session with Ashley she will:
● Target adjustments to your supplement chart and food spreadsheet
● Answer questions regarding your food, supplement, or Wildatarian plan
● Provide in-depth explanation of your supplement or food recommendations
In a diet and lifestyle coaching session with Ashley you will:
● Deeply learn what you body’s signals telling you
● Craft a grocery list suited to your bio-individual plan
● Figure out hacks for cooking wild game
● Learn how to really read food labels
● Teach your kids to get involved in the meal prep process
● Navigate family meal planning
● Pair and combine foods on your specific food list
● Re-inventing your pantry (virtual walkthrough)
● Navigate restaurant menus
● Navigate social parties from a place of empowerment
● Eat strategically throughout your menstrual cycle
● Eat under different life circumstances and lifestyle changes
● Learn about safe cookware and utensil options
● Determine how to incorporate sustainability into your kitchen and life
● Learn how to be a budget-friendly Wildatarian
Biofield Healing Immersion ® with Julie Householder
During this novel time we are now providing a special rate:
Package of 4 Sessions-$340
Standard pricing is $250 per session.
In-Person or Virtually
Biofield Healing works in the invisible quantum field that surrounds every living thing, including your body. The field holds energy and information from everything that has ever happened to you in your life. Our life events may become a trigger for genetic expression which has a direct effect on our immune function and the overall state of health. During the session, we begin the process of releasing disturbing information that shows up in your body, mind, emotions, and life, as symptoms and dis-ease.
Each session begins and ends with a brief guided breathing exercise to promote relaxation. The session itself is done in silence. These sessions can be done in the office or virtually. There is nothing required from you to do except to lay or sit comfortably for the duration of the session. Julie will discuss with you your experience after the Biofield Healing session.
Nutritional Genomic Analysis and 20 minute Consult (Virtual or in person):
With 20 minute Consult $275
No Consult $200
We offer nutritional genomic analysis based on genetic data provided by you. We will take an in-depth look at your genetic information (using a third party such as 23andMe or Ancestry). DNA serves as the blueprint for all your cellular functions. With our analysis, you get an in-depth view and review of what kind of predispositions you may have based on your single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPS). This translates to your predispositions for metabolic, nutrient, neurological, immunological, and autoimmune imbalances. Our analysis provides a specific road map as to which family of foods and supplements you may need to avoid or be cautious around. If you choose, as part of the first consultation we can offer an abbreviated nutritional genomic analysis that will be $100 and explained during the consult.
POLICIES, PROCEDURES AND FEES
Health Insurance Claims
As we are not a medical practice, we do not participate or coordinate with any health insurers. If your insurance (including Flexible Spending Account or similar program) covers services and/or supplements such as those provided by our office, please work with your primary care provider directly to assist you with filing insurance claims.
Appointment Cancellation and Fees
- We will confirm your appointment one week and again two (2) days before the date of service via text messages and phone.
- If you are unable to make your Coaching or Biofield Session and do not notify our office at least two (2) business days in advance of your appointment, we will apply a “No Show Fee” of $50.
- Please contact the office at 703-435-8193 or [email protected] to make, change or cancel an appointment
Late Arrival for Consultations
- To preserve the quality of our care for you and in consideration to our other clients, if you do not arrive within 15 minutes of your scheduled appointment time, we regret that you may not be able to be seen that day and you will be assessed a cancellation fee of $50.
The advice and opinions provided by Teri Cochrane and/or her staffed are based on their education, training and experience. Teri Cochrane, Teri Cochrane S LLC, Healing Paths LLC and Teri Cochrane – Beyond Nutrition expressly disclaim all responsibility for any liability, loss, claim, damage or risk, personal or otherwise, which may be incurred as a result of any recommendation for any dietary or lifestyle change, including the use of dietary supplements. Bio-individualized nutritional counseling is not intended as medical advice, nor should it be used as a substitute for medical care administered by a physician or other licensed health care provider.
Any and all appointments and interactions with Teri Cochrane, her staff, Teri Cochrane – Beyond Nutrition or Healing Paths LLC are on an at-will basis, and either party may terminate the professional consulting relationship at any time. During the course of your appointment, Teri Cochrane and/or other nutritional professionals may touch you with gentle pressure to perform proprietary muscle testing using applied kinesiology. Our methodology has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our program and the individual counseling services provided are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Before making any complex health-related decisions, please consult your physician or other licensed healthcare provider.