Electrolyte balance means more than basic hydration - It’s a pillar of vibrant health. Wild-Lytes helps your body perform and recover, whatever the day throws your way.
Energy and hydration for your every day.
Wild-Lytes goes beyond the scope of a simple electrolyte formula to target the effects of daily stress, inflammation, adrenal fatigue and immune disruption at a cellular level, providing a foundation for whole-body health in every glass.
Wild-Lytes can help balance and support:
- Hydration & Electrolyte Balance
- Muscle Cramping & Fatigue
- Immune Function
- Mineral Balance
- Heart & Cardiovascular Function
- Oxalate, Sulfur & Uric Acid Metabolism
- Adrenal Function
- Lymphatic Metabolism
- Histamine Flairs
- Joint Pain & Swelling
- Blood Sugar Regulation
- Skin Health
Hydration Made Simple
What makes Wild-Lytes a powerhouse supplement is the synergetic effects of its cornerstone ingredients:
- Himalayan sea salt is mineral-rich and contains the natural electrolytes our body depletes through exercise, illness, and our everyday stress response.
- Cilantro supports oxygenation of the blood and is a natural liver detoxifier, helping to alleviate adrenal fatigue and unburden our overtaxed immune systems.
- Watermelon contains citrulline, a building block of nitric oxide—vital for cardiovascular function—and is rich in vitamins A, B6, and C, potassium, magnesium and l-arginine—an amino acid that manages blood supply to the muscles and can relieve muscle cramping and fatigue.
Each element is powerful on its own, but transformed in union, supporting cellular communication for optimal results.
Wild-Lytes intentionally omits imbalancing ingredients to optimize epigenetic response for maximum efficacy and absorption. My formulation is clean and pure – free from gluten, dairy, and Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs).
Real ingredients. Real results.
- Watermelon (Citrullus lanatus) – contains a variety of nutrients including, vitamins A, C, B6, B1, potassium, magnesium, pantothenic acid, copper, riboflavin, iron, phosphorus, and manganese. Watermelon is rich in arginine, an amino acid involved in the synthesis of nitric oxide (2). Nitric oxide dilates blood vessels helping to increase blood flow and reduce the risk of high blood pressure, and is involved in regulating the immune system (3). The vitamin C in watermelon is an essential micronutrient that acts as a powerful antioxidant and cofactor for a variety of enzymes. Vitamin C contributes to immune defense and may even help treat respiratory and systemic infections (4). Watermelon contains both potassium and magnesium, which may be associated with improved heart health (5).
- Cilantro (Coriandrum sativum) – rich in phytonutrients, flavonoids, and phenolic compounds. Cilantro is a good source of dietary fiber, vitamins A, C, E, K, calcium, iron, potassium, and magnesium. Cilantro contains antioxidants that help protect against oxidative stress, mostly due to its quercetin content (6). The leaves and stem of cilantro have been shown to lower blood sugar in animal studies (7). Studies in diabetic animals have shown cilantro to support liver function, balance blood sugar, and manage cholesterol and triglycerides (7). Cilantro contains antibacterial properties, helping to fight off Listeria (8). In addition, cilantro accelerates the removal of heavy metal from the body. Accumulation of heavy metals in the body can lead to dysfunction in hormonal regulations, neurological function, blood flow and circulation (9,10).
- Himalayan Sea Salt – millions of years old and untouched by many of the toxins and pollutants that are found in other forms of salt, Himalayan sea salt contains various natural minerals, including potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, and zinc, helping to maintain electrolyte balance and support the body’s cellular functions.
Caution: Keep this product out of reach of children. Do not start taking any products without first discussing it with your primary care provider (PCP). Do not take if pregnant or lactating. Avoid if you are allergic to any formula ingredients. Discontinue use and consult your health care provider if you experience any adverse reactions.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Petrilli, V., S. Papin, C. Dostert, A. Mayor, F. Martinon, and J. Tschopp. “Activation of the NALP3 inflammasome is triggered by low intracellular potassium concentration.” Cell death and differentiation 14, no. 9 (2007): 1583.
- Collins, Julie K., Guoyao Wu, Penelope Perkins-Veazie, Karen Spears, P. Larry Claypool, Robert A. Baker, and Beverly A. Clevidence. “Watermelon consumption increases plasma arginine concentrations in adults.” Nutrition 23, no. 3 (2007): 261-266.
- Tripathi Parul, “Nitric oxide and immune response.” Indian J Biochem Biophys. 2007 Oct;44(5):310-9.
- Carr Anitra C, Maggini Silvia. “Vitamin C and Immune Function.” Nutrients. 2017 November; 9(11).
- He, Feng J., and Graham A. MacGregor. “Beneficial effects of potassium on human health.” Physiologia Plantarum 133, no. 4 (2008): 725-735.
- McAnulty, S. R., McAnulty, L. S., Nieman, D. C., Quindry, J. C., Hosick, P. A., Hudson, M. H., Still, L., Henson, D. A., Milne, G. L., Morrow, J. D., Dumke, C. L., Utter, A. C., Triplett, N. T., and Dibarnardi, A. “Chronic quercetin ingestion and exercise-induced oxidative damage and inflammation.” Appl.Physiol Nutr Metab 2008;33(2):254-262.
- Sreelatha, S., and R. Inbavalli. “Antioxidant, Antihyperglycemic, and Antihyperlipidemic Effects of Coriandrum sativum Leaf and Stem in Alloxan‐Induced Diabetic Rats.” Journal of Food Science 77, no. 7 (2012): T119-T123.
- Delaquis, Pascal J., Kareen Stanich, Benoit Girard, and G. Mazza. “Antimicrobial activity of individual and mixed fractions of dill, cilantro, coriander, and eucalyptus essential oils.” International journal of food microbiology 74, no. 1-2 (2002): 101-109.
- Sharma, Veena, Leena Kansal, and Arti Sharma. “Prophylactic efficacy of Coriandrum sativum (Coriander) on testis of lead-exposed mice.” Biological trace element research 136, no. 3 (2010): 337-354.
- Omura, Yoshiaki, and Sandra L. Beckman. “Role of mercury (Hg) in resistant infections & effective treatment of Chlamydia trachomatis and Herpes family viral infections (and potential treatment for cancer) by removing localized Hg deposits with Chinese parsley and delivering effective antibiotics using various drug uptake enhancement methods.” Acupuncture & electro-therapeutics research 20, no. 3-4 (1995): 195-229.
Teri Cochrane® WILD-LYTES™
TC WILD-LYTES Product Description; ©Teri Cochrane S, LLC 2020
THE TERI COCHRANE BLUEPRINT
Not all supplements are created equal
A supplement blend is like a symphony. If one ingredient is wrong for your body, it can throw off the intention of the whole formulation.
Inspired by 15 years of in-practice results, each ingredient in my formulas is powerful on its own while working synergistically with every other ingredient in the blend.
The result? Clean formulas that work with your genes, not against them.
Streamline cellular health to maximize bioavailable energy
Natural salts and nitric oxide manage vascular function
Natural electrolytes replenish what you sweat (or stress) out
Cilantro pulls toxins and heavy metals for a gentle daily detox
ATHLETIC RECOVERY + REVITALIZATION
Food-based Power That Performs
Made entirely with whole-food ingredients, our formula is free of dyes, artificial flavors and additives included in most standard electrolyte products, for
peak performance powered by plants.
Wild-Lytes takes a unique approach to hydration, providing phytonutrient value that enhances how your body uses water. Organic cilantro supports liver function and blood sugar regulation, while the Vitamin C in watermelon boosts immune function. With Wild-Lytes, your daily water intake does more.
Millions of years old and untouched by many of the toxins and pollutants found in other forms of salt, Himalayan sea salt contains key minerals, including potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, and zinc, that maintain electrolyte balance and regulate cellular function for whole-body balance.
Post Work-Out Recovery
Regulate. Restore. Recover.
Wild-Lytes is designed to relieve muscle cramps and fatigue, optimizing the breakdown of uric and oxalate acid for post work-out recovery. Watermelon provides nitric oxide for blood vessel support while organic cilantro facilitates cellular communication.
VERSATILE + BUILT FOR LIFE
Effective enough for any athlete.
Gentle enough for everyday use.
Health begins and ends with hydration.
Everyday support for a happy heart.
Watermelon is rich in arginine, an amino acid involved in the synthesis of nitric oxide. Nitric oxide dilates blood vessels, helping to increase blood flow throughout the body and reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
A gentle daily detox - made from plants.
Cilantro is a potent liver detoxifier that accelerates the removal of heavy metals from the body. Accumulation of heavy metals can lead to dysfunction in liver performance, hormonal balance, neurological function, blood flow and circulation.
Let's talk stress.
Himalayan sea salt is rich in key minerals that regulate cellular function and support optimal neurotransmitter activity - hello good mood! Cilantro contains high levels of quercetin - an antioxidant that helps protect the body from the effects of oxidative stress, promoting calm and balance at a cellular level.
ENERGY & EVERYDAY HYDRATION
"Strength and balance when you need it most."
Whether you're looking for daily hydration, a post workout pick-me-up or are recovering from an illness, Wild-Lytes has the power to restore mineral levels, support detoxification and leave you feeling energized.
INGREDIENTS THAT SHINE
Harnessing the raw power of natural foods.
Watermelon, Himalayan sea salt and organic cilantro combine to support a healthy heart, replenish electrolyte levels and boost cellular communication.
RESTORE & REBALANCE
Post-workout relief today.
Energy for tomorrow.
Wild-Lytes is designed to relieve muscle cramps and fatigue, optimizing the breakdown of uric and oxalate acid for peak performance.