Do your joints hurt?
Do you bloat after eating?
Do you feel foggy headed?
Do your doctors keep telling you to eat more vegetables and exercise more yet your blood work markers continue to get worse?
Are you exhausted?
Have you tried dieting but you don’t lose a pound?
Do you suffer from an autoimmune disease and all the advice has yielded no improvement in your condition?
Are you confused as to why this keeps happening as you have tried all diets and supplements out there?
Did you know that some healthy foods that you are encouraged to eat on a daily basis could actually be contributing to one or all of these symptoms?
Did you know that all of these symptoms are related and rooted in some of the “healthy” foods you have been told to eat?
The Wildatarin™ Diet dives deep into why this is happening in your body and the HealAndSeal Program gets to the bottom of and root cause of all of these symptoms and brings your body back to vitality and health!
Anne, one of our HealersAndSeal Program participants, had the following to say after completing the program:
I’m 60 years old and have struggled with my health and specifically my digestion most of my life. I have been diagnosed with colitis, chronic fatigue virus, celiac disease, and Lyme disease. I have spent tens of thousands of dollars on doctors and other practitioners since my 20’s seeking answers to my symptoms. Working with Teri and the HealAndSeal Program is the most significant thing I have come across and believe this program will be life changing for me!
During the program, I now am so much clearer about what causes my reactivity to foods. I now know what’s causing these reactions – this is huge for me! And knowing what to eat and not eat is so empowering- this has changed my life and replaced hopelessness with hope.
This program guides you to eat and live specifically to your Wildatarian Type because:
We are all different and
There is no single health food or diet for everyone
Our HealAndSeal Program pinpoints the foods that are best suited for your unique body and your current state of health. The first step is to take the Wildatarian Quiz. This will direct to you which type of Wildatarian you are so you can know which specific foods will support you in your HealAndSeal journey to eat to maximize energy, trim the waistline, and live with abundant energy by “healing and sealing” the gut. This program also teaches that how you eat matters as much as what you eat and that our thoughts create our reality. Healing and Sealing is about a new mindset towards health and vitality and we give you the tools to figure that out.
Considering the explosion of interest in healthy living, why are we getting sicker and sicker?
We have your solution: Start your HealAndSeal journey by taking the Wildatarian Type Quiz!
Coming soon: Quiz to find out what type of Wildatarian you are.
Introducing the HealAndSeal Program
Inspired by thousands of client success stories from our bio-individual counseling practice, this short-term program is the first step toward living as nature intended.
Getting to the Root of the Root
At Teri Cochrane – Beyond Nutrition, we work to get to the root of the root of your health needs – tracing your body’s response to the food you’re eating all the way back to what makes you unique: your genetics.
Chances are that you’ve heard sweeping generalizations like “kale is the king of vegetables” and “grains are the root of all evil.” But we know that there isn’t one health food for everyone. We’ll work together to dig into your own unique nutritional needs.
You will get started by taking an online quiz to learn your Wildatarian type (available when the program launches):
- W-type Wildatarian (basic),
- WF-type Wildatarian (low fat),
- WS-type Wildatarian (low sulfur), or
- WFS-type Wildatarian (low fat and low sulfur).
By following a diet corresponding to your unique type, you can improve your health, rebalance long-standing symptoms, recover from disease and discover the Tru of You™ – so you can live a vibrant, joyful life.
The HealAndSeal Program includes all the tools you need – guidance with instructions, tips, tricks and a membership in an online community where you can interact with other Wildatarians.
- An e-book specific to your Wildatarian type with all that you need to implement your program
- Food lists including those that can be eaten liberally and those that should be limited
- Suggested 7-day menus for each phase of your program
- Shopping lists for stocking your pantry
- Suggested cookware essentials
- Frequently Asked Questions to help you live a Wildatarian lifestyle
- Glossary of key terms
Tips and tricks:
- Meal planning
- Focus on food quality
- Reading food labels
- Breaking through the stumbling blocks
- Managing potential symptoms during the detox period
Informative webinars addressing subjects such as:
- What does my Wildatarian type mean?
- What are the Big Three and why should I care?
- How do I cook and eat out on the Wildatarian diet?
- How do I make the most of my unique bio-individual genetic blueprint?
- How do viruses, fungi and bacteria influence my state of health?
- Live Q&A session with Teri Cochrane to help you on your journey
- A daily food and mood journal for accountability
- A closed Facebook group for sharing with and learning from fellow Wildatarians