What if someone told you there isn’t one “right” way to eat?
You might look at food and diet differently.
You might even put an end to your lifelong quest for a diet program or eating pattern that actually works for you – because you found it.
Or, get this: You might have more time and energy to put back in your day and money to put back in your pocket to enjoy life.
Unfortunately, sweeping generalizations like “kale is the king of vegetables” and “grains are the root of evil” have likely been holding you back from this – from achieving optimal health and happiness.
We have a solution.
Introducing a wild approach to healthy eating
At Teri Cochrane – Beyond Nutrition, we believe that there’s no single health food for everyone. That’s because no two bodies are the same and, therefore, no two respond to food in the same manner.
And until now, there hasn’t been a diet for everyone. We apply a customized approach to everything we do, from our bio-individual nutrition counseling services to our book, The Wildatarian™ Diet: Living As Nature Intended and its companion HealAndSeal™ Program.
Wildatarian™ | noun:
- A dietary and lifestyle regimen consisting of the consumption of generally wild-caught, wild-fed, and sustainable animal and plant-based proteins that have not been industrially raised, processed, genetically modified, hormonally or bacterially supplemented, or in any way divergent from their whole, natural form. This includes wild game meats and fowl, such as bison, elk, goat, lamb, pheasant, quail, and venison; wild-caught fish and shellfish; ancient, organic, non-chemically altered or treated grains; organic, non-mycotoxic legumes, nuts, and seeds, and produce; and organic, generally grass-fed, non-hormonally treated dairy products. This is a lifestyle that fosters a practice of abundance, positivity, and intentional living. This is a lifestyle that affirms a greater connection with community and planet. It is a commitment to personal engagement. It is a pledge to be proactive, and to seek, commit to, and live a life of abundance as nature intended.
- One who consumes wild and sustainable proteins, grains, legumes, nuts, seeds, and produce for vibrant, total-body health on a molecular level.
Wildatarian | adjective:
- A way of eating and living that encompasses Wildatarian principles.
Rebalance your body, restore your health
If left unaddressed, the symptoms above can lead to a number of chronic health conditions. The Wildatarian diet targets these symptoms to manage and support the following:
- Biotoxin illness
- Digestive disorders
- Endocrine disorders
- High cholesterol and blood pressure
- Hormone imbalances
- Mental health conditions like ADHD, anxiety and depression
- Other chronic health conditions
What you will learn
Inspired by thousands of client success stories from our bio-individual counseling practice, The Wildatarian Diet: Living As Nature Intended will transform what you have been taught about what a diet can and should do, by teaching you how to build a diet and lifestyle based on your unique, bio-individual needs. It introduces evolved and sustainable concepts that are backed by science and supported by thousands of clinical outcomes from my private practice. Our core mission is to optimize the conditions concerning your individual vitality – the Tru of You™.
You’ll learn how to customize your diet and lifestyle based on your body’s unique needs in order to achieve vitality and optimal health. You’ll do so by learning the following:
- What kind of Wildatarian you are based on your bio-individuality
- What to eat based on your Wildatarian type
- Which proteins, vegetables, nuts/seeds and grains to avoid and why, as well as which ones are best for you
- How to make Wildatarian-approved recipes
The Wildatarian Diet: Living As Nature Intended is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. It is neither medical advice nor a substitute for actual medical care. The Program has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.