Addressing the most complex health concerns with customized nutritional counseling
At Teri Cochrane – Beyond Nutrition, we believe that you are a bio-individual and deserve to be treated as such. This means that you have your own unique needs – and that’s why we take a customized approach to each and every client.
It’s this approach that has allowed our practice to help thousands of individuals who face chronic and autoimmune health conditions get their lives back, with improvements occurring within an average of three visits. Our team has extensive experience with balancing a variety of conditions, including the following:
- Biotoxin illness
- Digestive disorders
- Endocrine disorders
- High cholesterol and blood pressure
- Hormone imbalances
- Lyme disease
- Mental health conditions such as ADHD, anxiety and depression
- Weight management
- Other chronic health conditions
We’ll work with you to understand your bio-individuality to uncover sensitivities and imbalances that may be contributing to distressing symptoms and design a customized nutritional approach. This approach will not only incorporates healthy eating practices but also addresses your unique needs.
We counsel clients of all ages and stages and take a family-centered approach to our practice, because we believe that wellness is not only a whole-body matter but also a family matter. We provide tools that encourage the entire family unit to get involved in the client’s wellness and play a supportive role.
Fees vary depending on the type and number of visits. Any additional testing we recommend can be obtained through our network of healthcare practitioners with whom we collaborate.
First Followup - 60 minutes - $275
Subsequent visits for current clients - 45 minutes - $195Schedule Followup
POLICIES, PROCEDURES AND FEES
Health Insurance Claims
As we are not a medical practice, we do not participate or coordinate with any health insurers. If your insurance (including Flexible Spending Account or similar program) covers services and/or supplements such as those provided by our office, please work with your primary care provider directly to assist you with filing insurance claims.
Appointment Cancellation and Fees
- We require a $175 deposit at the time of booking to secure a new client initial consultation.
- We will confirm your appointment one week and again two (2) days before the date of service via text messages and phone.
- If you are unable to make your Initial Consultation and do not notify our office at least two (2) business days in advance of your appointment, we will retain your $175 deposit as a “No Show Fee.” In the case of Follow-up appointments, you will be assessed a cancellation fee of $100 to the credit card on file.
- Please contact the office at 703-435-8193 or [email protected] to make, change or cancel an appointment
Late Arrival for Consultations
- To preserve the quality of our care for you and in consideration to our other clients, if you do not arrive within 15 minutes of your scheduled appointment time, we regret that you may not be able to be seen that day and you will be assessed a cancellation fee of $100.
The advice and opinions provided by Teri Cochrane are based on her education, training and experience. Teri Cochrane, Teri Cochrane S LLC, Healing Paths LLC and Teri Cochrane – Beyond Nutrition expressly disclaim all responsibility for any liability, loss, claim, damage or risk, personal or otherwise, which may be incurred as a result of any recommendation for any dietary or lifestyle change, including the use of dietary supplements. Bio-individualized nutritional counseling is not intended as medical advice, nor should it be used as a substitute for medical care administered by a physician or other licensed health care provider.
Any and all appointments and interactions with Teri Cochrane, Teri Cochrane – Beyond Nutrition or Healing Paths LLC are on an at-will basis, and either party may terminate the professional consulting relationship at any time. During the course of your appointment, Teri Cochrane and/or other nutritional professionals may touch you with gentle pressure to perform proprietary muscle testing using applied kinesiology. Our methodology has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our program and the individual counseling services provided are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Before making any complex health-related decisions, please consult your physician or other licensed healthcare provider.
Once your appointment has been scheduled, you will be asked to fill out and submit a Client Intake form via our secure web portal. We are committed to maintaining client confidentiality and protecting the security of personal information you provide to us by following industry best practices for internet security. We are not required to and currently do not operate under federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliance standards.