At Teri Cochrane – Beyond Nutrition, the common thread that we hear over and over from our clients is that we give them hope and actionable plans to support their path back to health. This is because we take an individualized approach to their nutrition and health care needs.
We use our proprietary approach, The Cochrane Method, to look at your current state of health, your life events, your genetic predispositions, and your lifestyle to design a customized health, supplement, and nutrition plan just for you. Also, one that will work for your entire family if other family members become part of our practice. We make it easy, actionable, and executable so that you succeed in your healthcare goals. Our practice not only provides individualized tools, but we educate our clients so that they can start making informed decisions about their health, food, and lifestyle choices.
This approach that has allowed our practice to help thousands of individuals who faced chronic and autoimmune health conditions get their lives back, with improvements occurring within an average of three visits. Our team has extensive experience with balancing a variety of conditions, including the following:
- Biotoxin illness
- Digestive disorders
- Endocrine disorders
- High cholesterol and blood pressure
- Hormone imbalances
- Lyme disease
- Mental health conditions such as ADHD, anxiety and depression
- Weight management
- Other chronic health conditions
Below, we have detailed what you should expect to receive during your first visit. We pride ourselves on educating and explaining why the body may be responding the way it is so that our clients leave with hope and knowledge instead of fear and confusion.
We counsel clients of all ages and stages and take a family-centered approach to our practice because we believe that wellness is not only a whole-body matter but also a family matter. We provide tools that encourage the entire family unit to get involved.
Once your appointment has been scheduled, you will complete and submit a Client Intake Form via our secure web portal, found on this website. We are committed to maintaining client confidentiality and protecting the security of personal information you provide to us by following industry best practices for internet security. Note: We are not required to and currently do not operate under federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliance standards.
Fees vary depending on the type and number of visits. Any additional testing we recommend may be obtained through our network of healthcare practitioners with whom we collaborate.
INITIAL WHOLE HEALTH CONSULTATION WITH TERI COCHRANE
60 minutes – $595
- Extensive examination of the current state of health, lifestyle, family history, and other approaches to health that the client has undertaken.
- In-office testing to evaluate food & environmental sensitivities, hormonal and digestive sensitivities and genetic predispositions.
- Client-specific recommendations
- a listing of foods, by category, to enjoy and avoid
- individualized 7-day menus and specialized recipes
- supplement schedule with specific instructions of when to start a specific supplement, why it is being used, and how and when to take it
- resources list; grocery stores that carry our recommended brands, online resources for Wildatarian® meats and seafood, online resources for healthy home and body care products, and other resources that may be specific to that client’s needs
— National and International Clients – $200
- Analysis of your personal 23&Me genetic data to provide optimized food and supplement recommendations.
- Can be done independently of an office visit.
- A full schedule of bio-individualized, lifestyle-supportive recommendations as needed. Please allow 2 full weeks for delivery.
POLICIES, PROCEDURES AND FEES
Health Insurance Claims
As we are not a medical practice, we do not participate or coordinate with any health insurers. If your insurance (including Flexible Spending Account or similar program) covers services and/or supplements such as those provided by our office, please work with your primary care provider directly to assist you with filing insurance claims.
Appointment Cancellation and Fees
- We require a $175 deposit at the time of booking to secure a new client initial consultation.
- We will confirm your appointment one week and again two (2) days before the date of service via text messages and phone.
- If you are unable to make your Initial Consultation and do not notify our office at least two (2) business days in advance of your appointment, we will retain your $175 deposit as a “No Show Fee.” In the case of Follow-up appointments, you will be assessed a cancellation fee of $100 to the credit card on file.
- Please contact the office at 703-435-8193 or [email protected] to make, change or cancel an appointment
Late Arrival for Consultations
- To preserve the quality of our care for you and in consideration to our other clients, if you do not arrive within 15 minutes of your scheduled appointment time, we regret that you may not be able to be seen that day and you will be assessed a cancellation fee of $100.
The advice and opinions provided by Teri Cochrane are based on her education, training and experience. Teri Cochrane, Teri Cochrane S LLC, Healing Paths LLC and Teri Cochrane – Beyond Nutrition expressly disclaim all responsibility for any liability, loss, claim, damage or risk, personal or otherwise, which may be incurred as a result of any recommendation for any dietary or lifestyle change, including the use of dietary supplements. Bio-individualized nutritional counseling is not intended as medical advice, nor should it be used as a substitute for medical care administered by a physician or other licensed health care provider.
Any and all appointments and interactions with Teri Cochrane, Teri Cochrane – Beyond Nutrition or Healing Paths LLC are on an at-will basis, and either party may terminate the professional consulting relationship at any time. During the course of your appointment, Teri Cochrane and/or other nutritional professionals may touch you with gentle pressure to perform proprietary muscle testing using applied kinesiology. Our methodology has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our program and the individual counseling services provided are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Before making any complex health-related decisions, please consult your physician or other licensed healthcare provider.