I had the honor of sharing company with one of the great minds and spiritual leaders of our time recently. Our beautiful time together illuminated a number of insights I had already gleaned but of which I needed to be reminded:
- March to the beat of your own drum as long as you are in lock step with integrity.
- There will always be someone to try to take you off your path with their negative energy or actions—tune it out.
- There is not just one path to truth. Choose the one that works best for you, and walk down it with confidence knowing that it’s never too late to alter your course.
- Meditation is proven to positively affect genes. Make meditation a part of your day and establish your own rituals.
- Laugh and do so often! Laughter really is the best medicine—along with healthy food, of course!